Thursday, September 5, 2013

Some of my latest projects

Time has flown and I hadn't realized that my latest projects haven't been posted. These pictures were sitting in my camera all this time!

For our last Project Linus Q-Bee, I finished up a few fleece blankets to take along. Since these blankets are fairly large, they usually go to older kids. With that in mind, I tried choosing designs aimed at this age group.





The R-W-B sailboat is one that was done for the first time. Our chapter has been very supportive of organizations that reach out to the children of our fallen and wounded warriors, so I like to do blankets sometimes with those children in mind. The design is from Embroidery Library. The dog design is from Stitch It Cheap, the Girls Rule is from SewTerrific, and I am not sure where I got the I Heart Music.

I also embroidered a cookie from Stitch It Cheap when our young friend Bruce was here. He found some dish towels I had in stock and wanted me to embroider something for him on one. Since he likes making chocolate chip cookies, we thought that was appropriate. It was the first time embroidering on microfiber for me. It turned out pretty nice, I think.


That's all for now. When I take pictures of some other things I finished, I'll upload them. This old brain forgot to grab the camera after the napkins I embroidered were finished. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment