Thursday, October 21, 2010

More angels

I have a dozen free-standing lace angels ready to go in the mail tomorrow heading to New Mexico. Nathenia Roberts of The Country Needle has generously given free angels for many of us to stitch. She is currently working on a Christmas tree to sell at a charity event and has asked her group members to send her completed angels. I will be busy between now and Christmas, as most people will be, so I will be glad to get thes on their way.

I've also mailed a Sonia Showalter angel to a woman who has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. Sonia's design is the perfect choice for this purpose. She has also been very generous with her Yahoo group's members; this is my chance to pass along the blessing.




Here are pictures of these completed projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment