Monday, October 11, 2010

Back to work!




After a summer of travel to northeast Brazil, Ohio, and Kentucky, I am back to work. My progress is a bit slow for now since I have gotten myself into a full fibro flare. OUCH! It seems that every joint and muscle in my body is screaming.

Christmas is fast approaching, gifts need to be finished, and other projects have been on hold for much too long. Judy, I know you have been wanting to see what I have been doing, so here it is!

As little gifts to give to my friends in Brazil, I made personalized Marie Osmond free-standing lace angels and bookmarks from Embroidery Library. I also squeezed in time to finish a blanket for Project Linus and an apron to give as a present.

I'll post more pictures later.

Blessings!
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment