Thursday, April 19, 2012

2 blankets for Project Linus completed

I am finally feeling a bit better so I stitched two blankets for Project Linus. The purplish one I messed up a while ago and finally decided to do something with it. The colors don't show well, but in person it is kind of cute. The blue blanket is a purchased one that I embroidered that is soooo soft and comfy. I hope some young fisherman will love it. The design didn't stitch out well and I have no idea what happened to make the outline stitches go so far off on the right side. I guess if a person doesn't know what to look for, it won't be too noticeable.

I also got some fabric cut out for a little quilt top for PL. I hope I will remain feeling better so I can finish it up before too long. Pray that it is so.


No comments:

Post a Comment